McFarlane My Hero Academia 7 Wave 4 All For One Figure
Once Japan’s most powerful villain and All Might’s arch-nemesis, his true motives are unclear, and his true identity is unknown. His current goal is to raise Tomura Shigaraki to become his eventual successor.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based on the Anime My Hero Academia
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing
- All for One is featured with a damaged helmet, and using his Quirk to create a giant arm from his Season 3 battle with All Might
- Figure includes a base.
- Figure is showcased in My Hero Academia themed window box packaging
- Collect all My Hero Academia figures. Figures Sold Separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.